- Maintain impartiality towards political affairs.
- Observing the laws of land.
- Paying taxes and rates.
- Contributing towards good economic conditions of the country.
- Safeguarding against illegal business practices e.g. selling black market goods.
- Ensuring fair play to all the participants of the economy ie employees, shareholders, creditors and customers.
- Ensure maximum production according to the priorities of various sectors laid down the government i.e quota system.
- Avoid over exploitation of limited natural resources.
(Visited 121 times, 1 visits today)