A good business opportunity must fulfill or be capable of meeting the following:
- Real demand i.e. it should respond to unsatisfied needs or requirements of customers who have ability to purchase and are willing to exercise that choice.
- Return on investment – provide durable, timely and acceptable returns or rewards for the risk and effort required.
- Competitive – Equal to or better – from the viewpoint of the customer – than other available products or services.
- Meet objectives – meet the goals and aspirations of the person taking the risk
- Available resources and competencies – be within the reach of the entrepreneur in terms of resource, competency, legal requirements etc.
(Visited 2,001 times, 1 visits today)