Although human wants are there to satisfy man with lives requirements, it is not always possible to have them this is because;
- They are too many and new ones keep cropping up.
- Resources to satisfy them are never enough (limited).
- They are repetitive hence people will always strive for more resources.
- They continually change with time and other factors like age and gender.
- Some are habitual making life unbearable without them.
- Due to scarcity of resources, a problem of deciding which want to satisfy first with scarce resources arise.
(Visited 60 times, 1 visits today)