- Storage charges levied the public warehouse operations are relatively high.
- The hirer might get poor services or miss space during peak seasons due to the stiff competition for the same facilities.
- The process of receipt and issuance of goods may be long and complicated due to the large number of clients.
- The hirer does not have complete authority over his own goods.
- Damage/loss of goods may occur since the owner is not there to supervise them.
- They are Unevenly distributed.
- One is required to pay other charges if you extend your storage time.
(Visited 202 times, 1 visits today)