1. They have enhanced generation of employment
Entrepreneurship activities raise the levels of employment in the economy and also the levels of national income
2. Capital formation
It’s easily brought up entrepreneurial activities through production of goods and services.
3. Increasing per annul capital income
This refers to average income in a country with all citizens assumed equal shares. Entrepreneurship raises levels of individual income and therefore boosting pa-capita income
4. Growth of infrastructure
It plays a great role in opening of infrastructure such as factories, roads, buildings, schools, which contributes to economic growth and development.
5. Boosting economic independence
Entrepreneur through their activities enhances self reliance or it minimizes the level of external or foreign dependence economies. This makes a community/country self reliant.
6. Improving the standards of living
Through innovative activities, they produce essential goods and services that contribute to the welfare of the citizens
7. Growth of industries
Entrepreneurial activities results to growth of industries
8. Provision of essential goods and services which are key to economic growth and development.