To fix the amount of service charge if included in the rent payable.
• To determine whether or not any tenancy is controlled tenancy.
• To determine or vary the rent payable in respect of any controlled tenancy.
• To a portion rent between tenant if a controlled tenancy is shared tenants.
• To vary or rescind its orders
• To enter and inspect premises comprised in a controlled tenancy
• To award compensation for any loss incurred a tenant termination of tenancy.
• To facilitate recovery of possession of premises.
• To facilitate the levy of distress for rent.
• To employ valuers and other persons to enable it discharge its mandate.