• recovery of installments in arrears
• sue in damages for breach
• retention of the sum paid
• to be notified of any change in location of goods
• repossess the goods should circumstances justify.
• deliver the goods to the hirer.
• confer a defect free title.
• ensure that the goods are reasonably fit for the purpose for which they are hired.
• ensure that the hirer has quiet possession of the goods.
• inform the hirer the cash and hire purchase price of the goods.
• furnish a copy of the hire purchase agreement to the hirer.
• disclose any defects in the goods or title.