Performance of the undertaking. Completion of the undertaking.
- Lapse of time-if the duration is fixed.
- At will: – a partner notifies the others of his intention to have the firm dissolved.
- Mutual consent. If all partners agree.
- Death of a partner. Unless the partnership deed otherwise provides.
- Bankruptcy of a partner. Unless the partnership deed otherwise provides.
- Illegality: if the firms business becomes illegal reason of change of law.
- Charging of a partners a court order for a private debt.
(Visited 564 times, 1 visits today)