- Contacting function-this involves being link between the producer and the consumer.
- Market feed back(communication)-they relay information to consumers about the product and collect feedback from the customers to the manufactures.
- Breaking the bulk-this is in smaller quantities that customers can afford.
- Physical distribution-this is transportation of products from producer to the consumer.
- Demand stimulation function-through advertising,personal selling and sales promotion.
- Advancing credit to their clients
- Storage function-warehousing goods on behalf of the producers.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)