It is a natural response to a loss. it also refers to an emotional suffering you feel when something or someone you love is taken away. the death of loved one cause the most intense grief.
COMMON SYMPTOMS OF GRIEF
- Shock and disbelief- you may trouble believing that the loss really happened or even deny the truth
- Sadness- you may feeling of emptiness, despair or loneliness
- Guilt– you may regret or feel guilty for not doing something to prevent the death or even if there was nothing you would have done
- Anger- you may be angry at yourself, God the doctors or even the person who died for abandoning you.
- Fear- you may feel anxious or insecure. You may have to face life without the person who died.
COPING WITH GRIEF
- accepting the help of friends and family members
- you can go to church and pray
- counseling- man experienced therapist can help a person work through intense emotions and overcome obstacles to grieving
- acknowledge the pain trying to avoid feelings of sadness and loss only prolonged the grieving process and unresolved grief can lead to complications such as depressions, substance abuse and health problems
- look after you physical health
Curiosity-This is a pleasant emotional state. It provides motivation to explore things
Love- it is considered an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment
Happiness- it is a state of mind or feeling characterized contentment, satisfaction pleasure or joy.
Interest- it is a feeling or emotion that causes attention to focus on an object event or process.