- Used to inform consumers about a new product or an existing product mentioning the features of the product.
- Used to persuade consumers to purchase a particular brand where such a brand is believed to be offering quality for the value of money spent the consumer.
- Used in comparing one brand directly or indirectly to another or to existing competitors brands available in the market.
- Used to remind consumers that they need to purchase the product.
- Indicate new uses of an existing product.
- Give information of price changes,special offers etc.
- Build brand recognition.
- Increase market share and demand.
- Increase the number of retail outlets.
10.Build overall company image.
11.Reach new segment/areas.
12.Develop overseas markets
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)