The nature and amount of the deceased property
• Any past, present or future, capital or income from any source of the dependant.
• The existing and future means and needs of the dependant
• Whether the deceased had made any advanced or gift to the dependant
• The conduct of the defendant in relation to the deceased.
• The situation and circumstances of other dependants any beneficiaries of the will if any.
• The general circumstances of the case including so far as ascertainable the reasons for not providing for the dependant.