• If the director has failed to acquire the share qualification as prescribed by the articles of association of the company.
• It the director has not attained the age of 21.
• If the director is insolvent or has been declared bankrupt.
• If the director has become of unsound mind.
• If the director has absented himself from directors meetings held on over 6 months.
• If the court is satisfied that the director:
Has been convicted of any offence in connection with the promotion formation or management of a company.
In the course of winding up a company it appears that he has been guilty of any offence for which he is liable (whether convicted or not) or
He has been guilty of fraud in relation to the company or breach of duty to the company.