The High Court may set aside an arbitral award on application if it is satisfied that:
• One of the parties to agreement had no capacity to contract
• The arbitration agreement was not valid in law.
• The award is contrary to public policy in Kenya
• The arbitral tribunal was not appointed in accordance with the agreement.
• The dispute was not capable of resolution arbitration
• The applicant was not afforded an opportunity to appoint the arbitrator.
• The arbitral award deals with a dispute not contemplated the parties