What is a Project and Project Management?
A project is a temporary and unique set of coordinated and none repetitive activities undertaken to create a unique product, process service or results within defined time, costs scope and quality constraints for target beneficiaries.
A Project is:
- A group of milestones or phases, activities or tasks that support an effort to accomplish something.
- A combination of Human and non-human resources put together in a temporary organization to achieve a specific purpose.
- A set of skills. Specialist knowledge, skills and experience are required to reduce the level of risk within a project and thereenhance its likelihood of success.
- A “cutting edge of development” or as “building blocks of development.”
- A Scientifically evolved work plan devised to achieve a specific objective within a specific period of time. It can be considered as proposal involving capital investment for the purpose of developing facilities to provide goods and services