- Empathy –we can use our free time to show empathy to others visiting the sick, helping in hospitals during our free time.
- Creative thinking –we can be creative in the way we use our free time even without money example; going for walks/creative writing/drawing.
- Critical thinking –we should evaluate leisure activities before engaging in them.
- Negotiation –you can discuss with your peers about certain leisure activities are not productive and should be avoided.
- Assertiveness –we should not allow ourselves to be led into wrong ways of using our free time. We should express ourselves in a firm but respectfully way.
(Visited 600 times, 3 visits today)