Duties of the bailor
• Deliver the goods the subject matter of contract to the bailee.
• Disclose any defect in the goods or in his title to the bailee.
• Indemnify the bailee from any loss or liability arising reason of his defective title.
Duties of the bailee
• Take delivery of the goods bailed.
• Take reasonable care of the goods bailed. He is not liable for ordinary wear and tear.
• Deal with the goods in a manner consistent with the bailment.
• Return the goods to the bailor as soon as the purpose for which they were bailed is accomplished.