- Use of feedback should be encouraged; this enables the sender of the message to know whether the message was clearly understood and right actions taken.
- Managers should plan their communication effectively identifying the objectives/purposes of communication.
- Appropriate tone should be used; the tone should be consistent
with the message being delivered.
- Technical jargons/ specialist language should be avoided such language should only be used when addressing people with similar backgrounds.
- Encoding or decoding should be done with symbols that are familiar to the speaker and
- Managers and receivers of messages should improve their listening ability. Effective communication requires effective listening not only the receivers but also the senders of the message.
- Use of appropriate electronic media should be encouraged e.g. computers to store, process and disseminate information Other than, that modern communication technology e.g. mail, tel-congressing etc. should also be used.
- There should be effective use of communication aide‘s such as projectors and public address systems, power points etc.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)