Njoroge, a member of Tusonge Company Ltd., inspected the register of members of the company and noted that his name had been omitted therein. Advise Njoroge on how he should proceed to have his name entered in the register.

My advice to Njoroge is that he should apply to the High Court for an order of rectification of the register to include his name. My advice is based on the Provisions of the Companies Act.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *