Remedies of the buyer include:
• Damages for non-delivery: if the seller wrongfully neglects or refuses to deliver the goods as agreed the buyer may maintain an action against him in damages for non- delivery.
• Specific performance: if the seller wrongfully neglects or refuses to deliver specific goods, the buyer may apply for the decree of specific performance.
• Damages for breach of warranty: if the buyer elects or is compelled to treat breaches of conditions the seller as breach of warranties he is entitled to sue the seller in damages whenever such a breach occurs.
• Recovery of price: if the buyer has already paid for the goods but the same are unavailable he is entitled to recover the price as consideration for the payment has totally failed.
• Rejection of goods: under the provisions of the Sale of Goods Act, the buyer is entitled to reject goods in certain circumstances without incurring any liability, for example if the quantity delivered is more or less.