- Noise may hinder effective communication
- The emotional state of both the sender and the recipient
- Use of the wrong channel to communicate
- Breakdown of a channel used to communicate
- Illiteracy of the recipient particularly for written communication.
- The attitude of the recipient towards the sender and the information being communicated
- Use of difficult vocabulary or words the sender
- Lack of concentration on the part of the recipient may affect communication
- Poor timing the sender.
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)