- Legality – a good business opportunity should be capable to operate within the framework of law
- Growth – it should show dynamism having growth potential to guarantee the business increase in customer care, operations, market shares and eventually profits.
- Uniqueness – it should stand out in the industry and the market to capture the attention of all the stakeholders.
- Marketability – a good business idea should appeal to the market
- Competitiveness – a good business opportunity should guarantee the owner a position among its peer or be ahead of its peers
- Protectability – a good business opportunity should provide the owner with the capability to own the intellectual property of the product and services.
- Financial feasibility – it should be within the economic means of the owner.
- Social acceptability – it should be accepted not only legally but also within the social norms common practices of the society
- Operational feasibility – a good business opportunity should not find difficulties in implementations and should be compatible with the reinforcing infrastructure.
(Visited 788 times, 1 visits today)