- Spurring economic growth and development-investments being made savings made clients and others offered to businesses and individuals as loans.
- Currency and economic stability-it ensures that the value of a countrys currency is stable in relation to other countries currencies.
- Smooth operation of the money market-ie short term finances required businesses buying or selling securities and bonds
- Equitable development-it ensures that credit is available to all the sectors of the economy.
- Regulating and financing banks and other financial institutions-this ensures stability in the countrys economic environment.
- Regulating money supply-it plays an important role in ensuring that adequate money is available in the economy to ensure expansion of economic activities.
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)