Writing: there must be some writing the law does not insist on any special form or wording.
• Signature or mark: the will must contain the signature or mark of the testator or that other person who signs in the presence and in accordance with the directions of the testator.
• Position of signature or mark: the same must be place as to show that it was intended to give effect to the writing as a will.
• Attestation: the will must be attested to at least two competent witnesses who must behave seen the testator or that other person sign or had received a personal acknowledgment of the signature or mark.
• All witnesses must sign the will in the presence of the testator but need not be present at the same time.
• The law does not prescribe any special form of attestation.