- Identify daily specific goals i.e. what do you want to accomplish it
- Establish clear lines and keep a schedule of activities,
- Don’t do everything, select priorities.
- Work in blocks of time –keep most effective time for hard task.
- Be action oriented that is on the specific course of action then beginning.
- Plan in detail for tomorrow.
- Learn from your experience that is determine which activities where productive and which one were not and avoid those one.
- Question your time use e.g. do I set priorities when deciding which activities to do.
- I am able to concentrate on one activity at a time.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)