- Description of the Business: The product or services to be offered and how they will be delivered.
- Market Feasibility: Includes a description of the industry, current market, anticipated future market potential, competition, sales projections, potential buyers,etc.
- Technical Feasibility: Details how you will deliver a product or service (i.e., materials, labor, transportation, where your business will be located, technology needed, ).
- Financial Feasibility: Projects how much start-up capital is needed, sources of capital, returns on investment, etc.
- Organizational Feasibility: Defines the legal and corporate structure of the business (may also include professional background information about the founders and what skills they can contribute to the business).
- Conclusions: Discusses how the business can succeed. Be honest in your assessment because investors won’t just look at your conclusions they will also look at the data and will question your conclusions if they are unrealistic.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)