Time waster is any controllable activity that hinders or delays your efforts to accomplish the job or task
- Procrastination avoidance of doing a task which needs to be accomplished.
- Talking for too long –chatting with friends for too long can eat up our time.
- Day dreaming or thinking about none work matters losing or falling asleep when you should be working or reading.
- Indecisiveness –not knowing which of the several tasks to work on and ending up not working on any of them. You waste time through being indecisive.
- Disorganization –you can’t find information or the things you need in order to begin a task.
- Uncontrolled media influence for example TV; internet can take up time that is meant for other activities.
- Interruptions people without appointment
- Poor or lack of delegation
- Lack of priorities
- Excessive playing
- Reading junk literature
- Quarrying and fighting
Allowing people to disturb you during periods that you have designated for work later then saying I am working go away or please come back later.