- Publications-this is published material used to reach and influence the target market e.g. annual reports,articles , company newsletters,audio visual materials etc.
- Events-this are special events such as conferences,seminars,outings,anniversaries,sports ,cultural sponsorships that are used to reach the target market.
- Speeches-talks before large audiences especially at trade association meetings in order to build the companys image.
- Public service activities(corporate social responsibility)-this is contributing time and money to good courses in order to build a good public image/public good will e.g. giving funds to children homes,building roads,financial support in education sector e.g. wings to fly programme etc.
- News-this involves developing a good story concept and getting the media to accept to feature it.
- Identity media-because companies compete for attention a company needs a visual identity that the public immediately recognizes e.g. logos on uniforms,stationery,business cards etc.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)