- Registration of business names in a country’s registry office
This helps customers to know who they are buying their products from and prevent unethical market players.
- Exercising provisions offered to intellectual property ownership like patents, copyrights, trademarks, etc which ensures competitors and other players in the market do not benefit from entrepreneurs innovation
- By pointing out a specific agent and outlets on contract and franchise only. This ensures that any other person operating a business that surrounds that particular business idea is doing so without the authority of the entrepreneur and therefore does not act on behalf of the entrepreneur.
- Registering features of the business and its product with the relevant government registry – this avoids duplication and ensures customers to know exactly the products that should be
- Having employees sign a code of conduct and confidentiality restraining them from diverging business secrets.
(Visited 446 times, 1 visits today)