Moral Dimension of Information Technology can be summarized as:
• Information rights and obligations: What information rights do individuals and organizations possess with respect to information about themselves? What can they protect? What obligation do individuals and organization have concerning this information?
• Property rights: How will traditional intellectual property rights be protected in a digital society in which tracing and accounting for ownership is difficult, and ignoring such property rights is so easy?
• Accountability and Control: Who can and will be held accountable and liable for the harm done to individual and collective information and property rights?
• System Quality: What standards of data and system quality should we demand to protect individual rights and the safety of society?
• Quality of Life: What values should be preserved in information and knowledge based society? What institutions should we protect form violation? What cultural values and practices are supported the new information technology?