The information you gather and present in your feasibility study will help you:
- List in detail all the things you need to make the business work;
- Identify logistical and other business-related problems and solutions;
- Develop marketing strategies to convince a bank or investor that your business is worth considering as an investment; and
- Serve as a solid foundation for developing your business plan.
- Even if you have a great business idea you still have to find a cost-effective way to market and sell your products and services.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)