Reasons to do Project Management;Project Management in itself helps to;
- Clearly defines plans of the project before it begins – planning cannot be ignored, management tries to tame chaos mapping out clear plans of the project from start to end
- Establishes an agreed schedule – schedules help eliminate delays or overruns and provide a plan to be followed
- Creates a base for teamwork – people are required to work as a team on a project this is due to teamsynergy benefits through sharing and support of knowledge and skills.
- Resources are maximized – both human and financial resources tend to be expensive project tracking and project risk management ensure all resources are used efficiently and accounted economically
- Helps to manage integration – project that are completed within an organization are usually integrated with wider business processes and systems
- Helps to keep control of costs – is important to keep on budget and to control spending project management greatly reduces the risk of budget overruns.
- Helps manage change- change is something all organizations face projects must be prepared to face changes and deviation from original plan project management allows for effective change management and makes it less of a complex task
- Creates opportunity for learning – project may work out perfectly or fail miserably either way much is learned in the process project management ensures these lessons are learned and applied in future.
- To accelerate improvements and strengthening of company’s management through implementing of ideas of participatory management.
- To adopt systems engineering approach that help deal with risks effectively.
- To accomplish specific changes that are linked to company’s strategies
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)